UHShe Season 3 first aired on December 20, 2015, as a winter holiday themed UHShe. Players were set in a 650x650 world, differing from the previously used 1500x1500 worlds, with a shrinking border after the first episode. In the first episode, there is a grace period in which PVP is not allowed. Killing animals also results cut-clean food drops. Skins were also tweaked within players and objects. Many players were to all dress up their skins to match a Christmas theme. For objects, apples were given a "peppermint apple" look. This season, players were also offered different types of kits (see below). Also, many former UHShe contestants such as; Amylee33, AshleyMarieeGaming, iHasCupquake, etc., did not participate in this season due to the holiday season.
Main Article: List of UHShe Episodes (Season 3)
|Episodes||First Aired||Last Aired|
|6||December 20th 2015||December 30th 2015|
In this season contestants were allowed to choose one of the following kits.
Rudolph Kit Edit
- Spawn Wolf
- Name Tag
- Very Damaged Anvil
Santa Kit Edit
- 3 Obsidian
- 2 Diamonds
- A Book
Snowman Kit Edit
- 16 Snowballs
- A Bow
- 32 Carrots
Candy Cane Kit Edit
- Golden Apple
- Iron Sword
- 1 TNT Block
The following are all participants of UHShe Season 3. All of the players were returning contestants except Strawburry17.
*Bold indicates winner of season Edit
*Italics indicate debutees Edit
First to Take Damage: Strawburry17Plays (Fall Damage)
Last on Full Hearts: Shubble
First Blood: Pip3r Games
First Death: LDShadowLady (PVE)
Most Kills: HeyImBee (2 Kills); Border (Unofficial Kill) - (7 Kills)
Most Golds: Aureylian
Most Diamonds: HeyImBee
First Golden Apple (Crafted): stacyplays
Best Sword: HeyImBee (Sharpness 1 Iron Sword)
Best Bow: HeyImBee (Power 2 Bow)
|Player||Kills||Cause of Death||Episode of Death||Ranking||Points Earned|
|LDShadowLady||0||Tried to swim in lava||1||12th||+1|
|stacyplays||0||Suffocated in a wall (Border)||4||11th||+2|
|MKtheWorst||0||Suffocated in a wall (Border)||4||10th||+3|
|Netty Plays||0||Suffocated in a wall (Border)||4||9th||+4|
|MousieMouse||0||Suffocated in a wall (Border)||4||8th||+5|
|Shubble||0||Suffocated in a wall (Border)||4||7th||+6|
|Kaleidow||0||Suffocated in a wall (Border)||4||6th||+7|
|yammy xox||0||Suffocated in a wall (Border)||4||5th||+8|
|Aureylian||0||Shot by Pip3r Games||5||4th||+9|
|Pip3r Games||1||Doomed to fall by HeyImBee||6||3rd||+11|
|Strawburry17Plays||0||Slain by HeyImBee||7||2nd||+11|
- After the border killed so many people Stacy made a twitter account for it.
- Strawburry17 and HeyImBee were the only participants that saw the border and managed to escape it.
- Lizzie (LDShadowLady) In Seasons 1-3 has died to all fire/lava related deaths. S1: walked into a fire while fighting Aureylian. S2: was slain by AshleyMariee (Fire Aspect Sword). S3: tried to swim in lava.
- This season, HeyImBee set the record for the most titles achieved in a single season
- The first battle took place in episode 2, but resulted in no deaths. The first PVP death occurred in episode 5 when Pip3rGames shot Aureylian.
- In a majority of the border deaths, the border wasn't even visible to the player.
- In fact, Yammy's "border" death happened on the surface while she was boating through the ocean with the border nowhere in sight.
- On the same topic, due the mass amount of border deaths this season, the girls made a decision that the border was no longer to kill players in future seasons.
- This however, did not end up working in season 4, and stacyplays almost died to this flaw.
- MousieMouse once again didn't get to make her disco house. But, this season, Pip3rGames made a small cottage near 0,0 that worked as refuge for her and Strawburry17Plays.